Zhejiang Ruifeng Machinery Equipment Co., Ltd.
Contact person: Mr. Ma
Mobile phone: 18905728938
Address: 88 Tianxin Road, Xinshi Town, Deqing County
General Process and Product Color of Electroplating
I. General Process of Electroplating
Before electroplating, products can be completed through many processes, from raw materials to die-casting, mechanical processing, polishing and finally electroplating. In the process of electroplating, the following processes are generally required: (polishing polishing) hanging degreasing degreasing washing washing pickling activation (pre-plating) electroplating washing washing drying hanging inspection and packaging.
Just want to tell you that the project requires us to produce a product discoloration, basically starting from scratch, so why it takes 30 days to change the color of a product without moving it. Change is not simply to take the original color products back and re-plated, if so, the product will have blisters, the surface will be ugly, like the feeling of acne on the face.
2. Can the color of the product be changed at will?
In the process of Engineering purchasing, people often ask whether this product can change its color and that product can change its color. In fact, whether the color can be changed or not has a great relationship with the material quality. According to the material quality, the following rules can be basically followed:
1) Zinc alloy: Basic color can be plated, because these materials are related to the characteristics of electroplating;
2) Copper: It can be plated in almost any color. I believe you can understand all the explanations above.
3) Stainless steel: generally only mirror, wire drawing, red ancient, green ancient, titanium, rose gold, black, other characteristics of the color is more difficult to do.
4) Lead: Lead material can be plated with more limited color. After all, copper base should be plated on lead first. Because of the adhesion between lead and copper plating, the rejection rate of subsequent re-plating is too high. Aluminum oxidation (non-smooth surface, sand surface) is the main process, of course, there are other colors, but it is not recommended to change lead, which will increase the cost.
In short, the better the surface treatment, the longer the service life of the product will be, of course, the more expensive it will be.